The CA88 is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). The Privacy 政策 below explain the basis on which CA88 (“LFA/we/us/our”) will collect and process personal data about you (“you/your”).
We take our obligations in respect of the privacy of personal data very seriously and we will only process personal information as detailed in these policies, 除非我方另有通知. In order to ensure that the personal data we hold is accurate and up to date, we request that you inform us of any relevant changes to the personal information we hold about you.
你是否对资料保障事宜有任何疑问, 请不要犹豫，通过电子邮件与我们联系 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consult the document applicable to you below to see how we may collect and use your personal information.
- LFA校友 & 利益相关者私隐政策公告
- LFA的员工 & 导师私隐政策通知
- The right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, 即使你已经同意了;
- 如果我们的处理是基于您的同意, the right to withdraw any consent you may have given for our processing of your data – if you exercise this right, we will be required to stop such processing if consent is the sole lawful ground on which we are processing that data;
- The right to ask us to rectify any data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to ask us to restrict our processing of your data in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to our processing of your data in certain circumstances;
- 在某些情况下, the right to require us to give you the data we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so that you can provide the data to another data controller.
您可以行使上述任何权利, 免费, 通过使用我们与您通信中规定的任何适用方法, 或者通过电子邮件CA88 email@example.com. 就上述大多数权利而言, 您的权利可能受到数据保护立法的限制, for example where our processing of data is for the purposes of the establishment, 对法律要求的行使或辩护. 因此，我们可能无法或被要求满足您的要求, 但如果有必要，我们会按照你的要求与你讨论. Also, we may need more information from you, which we will ask you for following your request. We may ask you to provide further information in order to confirm your identity. Please also note that if you submit unfounded or excessive (for example repetitive) requests to exercise any of these rights, we reserve the right to make a reasonable charge for providing the requested information or taking the requested action, 或者拒绝你的请求.
饼干 are small text files which a website may place on your computer or device when you visit a site. The cookie will help the website to recognise your device the next time you visit.
- help us understand how you are using our website so we can improve your experience and our content
- track analytics, deliver tailored and relevant advertising and messaging on other websites
如果没有cookie, LFA网站上的一些基本功能可能无法工作, and having other cookies switched off can affect the way you’ll be able to enjoy our website.
You can control and manage cookies using your browser (see below for details).
Please note that removing or blocking cookies can impact your user experience and some functionality may no longer be available.
对于一些移动设备, it may be necessary to consult the device’s instruction manual to manage cookies effectively.
Most browsers allow you to view, manage, delete and block cookies for a website. Be aware that if you delete all cookies then any preferences you have set will be lost, including the ability to opt-out from cookies as this function itself requires placement of an opt out cookie on your device. 关于如何控制普通浏览器的cookie的指导链接如下.